Welcome to the TinCaps
Congratulations! Your child has been selected to play for the TinCaps in the M-A Little League Minors Division. My name is Steve Clark, this is my 6th year and 10th team coaching in M-A Little League. This is my 2nd year coaching in Minors and I’m excited to get started. Our team already looks great on paper and I'm envisioning a great crowd in the stands.
Below are a few important details:
Pre-Season Practices: We will have two per week in pre-season only.
- Thursdays at Holbrook-Palmer from 4:30-6:00pm. ONE EXCEPTION: The first practice will be Monday, Feb 3rd.
- Sundays at Holbrook-Palmer from 11:00am-12:30pm
Regular Season Practices: One per week starting Sunday, March 8th.
- Sundays at Holbrook-Palmer from 12:30-2:00pm
- Weekday games will start at 5:00pm. Players should arrive NO LATER than 4:30pm.
- Weekend games will be on Saturdays and start at either 10:00am, 12:30pm or 3:00pm.
- Most games will be played at Holbrook-Palmer Park (150 Watkins Ave, Atherton), but we will occasionally play at Willow Oaks (475 Pope St, Menlo Park) due to the 8-team division size.
Key Dates to remember:
- Opening Day is Saturday, March 7th.
- Regular season ends Saturday, May 9th.
- Playoffs end Saturday, May 30th.
- Hit-a-thon / Homerun Derby is Sunday, May 2nd.
- Photo Day is Sunday, April 26th.
The TinCaps colors are red and green. If you’re thinking about new gear for your player, keep these colors in mind for things like long sleeves under a jersey.
Things to ponder if you’re available - please email me:
- Assistant coach
- Field crew
- Score Keeper (using the iScore app)
- PCA parent
- Team parent
We will be using the league app for game attendance prior to every single game. Please download the app. If you have it on your phone from last season, you’ll probably need to delete it and re-install for the new team to show up.
Thanks - looking forward to a great season!