Menlo-Atherton Little League
Menlo-Atherton Little League is committed to providing our families with one of the best youth sports experiences in Northern California and we can’t do that without all of the amazing help and support we get from our donors!
What you may not know is that fees and sponsorships only cover 80% of our operating budget each year. The other 20% comes from fundraising. This funding allows us to secure and maintain top quality fields, invest in player development (tune-up clinics, hitting clinics, etc.) across all divisions and keep all our equipment and uniforms up to date, among many other things.
In addition to keeping the league running smoothly each year, we also continue to offer the opportunity receive special recognition at Willie Mays Ballpark at Homer Field. Please utilize the Holbrook-Palmer Project link below.
“So, how can I help?”, you ask…
1. Donate to this year’s Hit-a-Thon.
2. Donate to our General Operating Fund.
NEW! M-A Little League is now accepting STOCK DONATIONS! Please click one of the donation form links above and check the "Donate Stock" box to initiate the process.
If you have any questions, please email